Whether you are beginning your health journey or looking for answers to those frustrating health concerns, I’m happy you are here! My mission is to empower you to BE WELL and HEAL WISELY through a science-based, functional medicine approach.
I work with individuals to address the root causes of their health challenges and restore whole body wellness. In a functional medicine approach, we use nutrition and lifestyle to return the body to its optimal health, rather than just cover up symptoms.
I’ve conquered my own autoimmune and chronic illnesses and my passion is to help you do the same!
THE PATH TO WELLNESS AND WELLBEING
Individuals with a wide variety of conditions can benefit from a functional medicine philosophy
✓ Allergies, Asthma and Respiratory Health
✓ Autoimmune Diseases (Hashimoto’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, IBD, Psoriasis, etc)
✓ Bone Health (Osteoporosis)
✓ Cancer Support (Nutrition, Mindfulness)
✓ Candida Overgrowth
✓ Cardiometabolic Health (Heart Health, Weight Management, Cholesterol)
✓ Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
✓ Digestion and Gut Health (Constipation, Diarrhea, Bloating, IBS, IBD, Crohn’s, Dysbiosis, Colitis, SIBO, GERD/Acid Reflux)
✓ Headaches & Migraines (Chronic)
✓ Heavy Metal Toxicity (Mercury exposure due to dental work, fish consumption)
✓ Hormonal Imbalance (PMS, PCOS, Peri-menopause, Menopause, Men’s Hormones)
✓ Immune Health (Frequent illnesses, COVID-19)
✓ Mood, Depression, Anxiety (Emotional support, neurotransmitters, addiction, ADD, ADHD)
✓ Nutritional Challenges
✓ Sleep Disturbances (Unable to fall or stay asleep, daytime sleepiness)
✓ Stress Management (Unable to cope, frequent stressful situations)
Functional Medicine Health Coaching
As a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner and Nationally Certified Integrative Health & Wellness Coach, I have completed 1,000+ hours (approximately 3 years) of advanced, comprehensive training in functional etiology, physiology, and biochemistry.
Areas of expertise include:
- Functional medicine case mapping to connect history, symptoms, nutrition, lab work, and lifestyle to current diagnoses
- An in-depth understanding of causal factors behind today’s most prevalent chronic diseases and imbalances
- The impact that food sensitivities and nutrition play in health and healing
- Creation of individual healing strategies based on the client’s unique needs, goals, and genetic makeup
- Coaching clients on how to implement lifestyle changes for successful root cause resolution of disease and long-term maintenance
- The mind-body connection and the impact of stress on health and wellness
- Targeted use of supplements to speed healing and maintain health
- Empowering clients through education and advocacy
- Lab work analysis through the functional medicine lens
Join The Wellness Conversation
It’s our newsletter that’s filled with the juicy secrets of healing using functional medicine.