Real health doesn’t come from just another to-do list, self-help book, or willpower. You may not find health written on a prescription pad either.
When root-cause functional medicine is blended with integrative health coaching, you can discover your optimal health and wellness.
Functional Medicine Health Coaching
As a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner and Nationally Certified Integrative Health & Wellness Coach, I have completed 1,000+ hours (approximately 3 years) of advanced, comprehensive training in functional etiology, physiology, and biochemistry.
Areas of expertise include:
- Functional medicine case mapping to connect a client’s history, symptoms, nutrition, lab work, and lifestyle
- An in-depth understanding of causal factors behind today’s most prevalent chronic diseases and imbalances
- The impact food sensitivities and nutrition play in health and healing
- Creation of individual healing strategies based on the client’s unique needs, goals, and genetic makeup
- Coaching clients on how to implement lifestyle changes for successful root cause resolution of disease and long-term maintenance
- The mind-body connection and the impact of stress on health and wellness
- Targeted use of supplements to speed healing and maintain health
- Empowering clients through education and advocacy
- Lab work analysis through the functional medicine lens
THE PATH TO WELLNESS AND WELLBEING
Individuals with a wide variety of conditions can benefit from a functional medicine philosophy
✓ Autoimmune Diseases
✓ Bone Health
✓ Cancer Support
✓ Cardiometabolic Health
✓ Heavy Metal Toxicity
✓ Headaches & Migraines
✓ Hormonal Imbalance
✓ Immune Health
✓ Mood, Depression, Anxiety
✓ Stress Management
Join The Wellness Conversation
It’s our newsletter that’s filled with the juicy secrets of healing using functional medicine.